Sunday, November 18, 2007

OK this is nice, I went to the ritzy coffee shop this morning because they have all day classical music.

I think I will spend the sunny part of the day on Hawthorn street selling paintings, or as I should say, a painting.
I still have the painting of the Donkey i did for "the artist" sketch, without Pinga and Carol, theres no point in doing the bit anymore, they were the best.
Now I'm selling the painting with a sign that reads "Painting of my ass $50" and for a small price someone can say they bought a donkey from a Dingo.
The canvas itself cosed $25 so I'm not making a killing but I already payed a ton of child support money and I have low bills.
I was looking for someone to hang out with today, I'm all dressed up with no place to go.
I'm on the corner of Hawthorne and 37th watching the guy with a clip board asking people to join Green Peace, it's funny to watch the passers get ready to turn him down, next to me are three really cute women who are knitting, I wish I knew them and could ask them to knit me a union suit with a butt flap.
They just got up and one of them gave me the "stink eye", I should have held my farts better.
I do have a method to my madness, who wants to date someone whos afraid of some farting right?
My roomates have kind of gotten back together, I don't know if he still lives with us, I won't care until rent oclock.
I like the dude a lot, thats really odd because I usually wont have anything to do with people who don't know or care where they are going.
They are arguing in the other room so I turned the tv on to muffle the words (none of my bee's wax)) but leave the tones of the argument (for science) all couples seem to have the same sonic vistas in arguments, lots of pontificating and speeches, rebuttal's and clarifications, you don't need to hear the words to know what kind of language is being used.
Then a commercial with the song "Carol of the bells" came on and I started yelling at the Madison Ave.
"Stop using that masterpiece to sell garbage people don't need you vampires!"
A lot of things that happen never make the blog friends, as you may imagine, I'm living in the underworld of the big city, I cant share it all.
I wouldn't be very good at psy ops if people knew all of the facts.
Romance, Biddness, gross stuff, none of that makes the blog, sometimes to spare you (ask about my wart infiltration).

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.