Saturday, October 27, 2007

revolution party went great

Did the gig with Muir Muir last night, I brought the nures clown "Miss Diagnosis" and I wanted to bring another new recrouit but she didn't make it.
Had a ball with lots of new faces and learned some Russian language, the band Chervona was there too and we shot fireworks as they played in the street in front of Berbati's Pan in Downtown Portland.
At one point the hottest russian gal I have ever seen handed me a huge russian flag, I happened to be on my tall bike and soon realized that I could choose between the brake and holding the flag with that hand and no way to switch them while moving and holding my hat and some fireworks.
I had to just not stop for a while and so I went several blocks down the avenue waving a russian flag, it must have been one of those Portland moments for a lot of people.
Y'know, seeing a cowboy clown on an 8 foot tall bike waving a giant soviet flag.
We had fun, shot the crowd with a confetti canon, blew up some stuff, flirted with everyone, got our money and bikes home.
I was so beat, I slept with my face paint on.
I like being a clown during holloween, it's the one week that we can move about town without raising so much attention,
When we are doing the gigs, people soon find out that we arn't really in a costume, it's everyday stuff,

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.