Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I ate $2 tacos with the grope

We were all day, in the bike saddle finding out where we live and where we are going, tracking down money and food, ordering more shirts and getting stuff to raise a garden above the ground for the coming wet season.
I saw a bike that looked like Caffeines and cryed a little, spent an hour in the big grocery store with Mr.Grope and laughed a lot.
I found out what I eat:
Grains, grapes, cold cereal, raw corn, raw vegetables, and raw chicken(a little).
I feel great, pumping my arms on the handlebars with each stroke, barroling up big hills, snarling and grunting.
I have been off the tobbacco long enough that I'm taking in huge breaths and I could feel the air in balance with my body.
I can also have noticed with the biggest stress behind me, I'm enjoying the texture of things, the smell, all the things about being alive are in my face and I like it.
I like myself.
I like playing guiter, upside down.
music today:
Flash / Queen
Toccata

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.