Friday, August 10, 2007

shuttling out

First shift away, they all left on the big bus destined for the Safeway parking lot at 10:30.
They are shuttling out to the gig while I stay behind and go with the equipment.
For the first time in months I'm alone in the Clown House, I don't know what to do with myself.
I decided to watch Matlock and eat a sandwich, the next shift isn't due for a few hours and my ride is an hour after that.
I don't like to leave the house alone, there are some real jerks out there.
The Grope has been nice enough to help out with security and house stuff, the dog tore a pad yesterday.
As I was making my sandwich I looked down and noticed my cheese was Pepper jack.
I don't have any pepper jack, where did that come from?"
I looked at my hands, I just tore cheese chunks so I wouldn't need a knife.
Before that I was painting,...painting with the same colors as Pepper jack cheese I guess.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.