Sunday, July 01, 2007

'Merica beating me at jello slurp

The cops and the neighborhood people had shut us down early during the Last Thursday Art walk.
We are loud and we stir up huge crowds as well as blow stuff up, they always want us shut down first these days.
We clowns just lost a lot of income so what do we do? Cry?
Don't think so buddy, things always work out for us, I relaxed.
We went inside to entertain ourselves with a nice game of Jello Slurp.
Will Workforf Ood was the "ref" or as we call him in Jello Slurp "A Bastard".
'Merica is a champ sucker so she gave me a head start.

She quickly overtook me with her straw of steel (made of plastic, not straw).
The jello had been made by our 8 year old so it didn't have enough water in the mix.
I think it also may have been flavored with back medication.
I almost won by default as 'Merica got so close to puking she could just taste it.

I had been doing stunts and comedy for hours and I don't like Jello, 'Merica beat me fair and square.
I really tried to win, you can see I rubbed my nose raw on the pie tin.

Merica was a good sport and only gloated about her win for a couple of years.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.