Friday, April 13, 2007

A nice photo sent in by Beth

This is a photo of "Bohemoth" my main ride, it was Built by Toaster and the pic taken by Beth, if you want her to send you a print I bet you can mail her a few bucks and get one.
Thats the coolest thing, someone takes a photo of us and within two days we get a copy for free, then I tell you how to buy one and everyone is happy.
Will Workforf Ood is mad as hell about the usual jerks who take our photo and then sell them for hundreds without ever even pitching in to our tip jar.
As his star rises I see his photo all over the place, Iv'e seen photos of me and my children for sale in restraunts (a few I knew about or approved of) I feel like it's not fair.
Anything you do outside is open game so I really can't complain.
At some events (like the ones no open to the public) WQe play a game called "Tackle the guy with the most expensive looking equipment", it's really fun.
The newspaper guy was here today, he is doing it right and asking first, in fact he is setting up an appointment for a photo shoot.
Flikr is a killer site, look up alberta street clown house and you get a history of everything we have done in the last three years or so.
It's great but we don't have access to most of the photos.
You can see how angry he is about the latest uncouth ape here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won't charge for this photo and you are free to distribute it as you wish. Enjoy.
Beth

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.