Saturday, July 15, 2006

Have you ever noticed how some people are different and thats ok?
Yesterday a tv crew from upnorth taped us practicing for the big Geek Fest show we are doing today.
They were filming, the clowns were acting and flailing and I noticed our christian cultist next door neighbors watching.
Those guys have been a bit upset by the noise we make but for the most part they are great neighbors. They thing we are days away from judgment day and I can't stand organised religion but I went up to them and started narrating the story as it unfolded.
The story is about Pinga bin Poopin finding oil and the resulting war.
They watched and laughed at all the right times, we shook hands and that was that, we are polar opposites and we get along great, thats cool.

People are complaining about the yard of the Clown House again, afterthe film shoot, I had to go to work and Caffo had to go back to baby work so we never cleaned up (the other folks didn't lift a finger because they all hate me and want us kicked out. I don't just want them to help me clean, I want them to kick the butts of the jerks who come overand leave messes.
Anyway, it's not just debris and broken props, the grass is ragged and only grows in corners, we can't pull it out because it's load bearing grass thats holding the fence up. Besides that I really don't like grass anyway, I don't like mowers, gas, grass, noise at 8 am or especially LEAF BLOWERS yuck, some people think thatthe useless crop needs to be copied in all yards, A guy walked by this morning and called the house an "Eyesore", at that moment I made a wish that he see Basra or Bagdad or any place that grass and pomp are nowhere near as important as food and not getting bombed.
I'm such a jerk, I don't like grass, sports, malls, cars, sunlight, The Christian, Hebrew or Islamic religions , or indoor cats, I hate Christmas, holloween and Burning man and I really can't stand president's day.
To make matters worse I hate listening to the Blues, Blue grass or rock music but love playing them on my guitar.
You would think I was mad until I explained myself and I bet our critics would be more understanding if they knew what we are about and how very hard we work.
If they insist we keep a lawn full of grass I'll do it, but I get to pick what "Grass" I'm growing.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.