Thursday, February 02, 2006

Enter, the trucks of doom




Since way before we lived here, this group of fellows have been parking rancid trucks full of metal. junk, rotting carpet and all manor of crap.
I never cared much because I don' t care what people do as long as it's not IN my yard. I can apreciate the way the items are stacked and how some things have zero relation to each other, Half grass half roofing shingles.
Part scrap metal part dirty diapers.
Recently, I asked them to stop parking those nasty things in front of my house.
It was hard to summon the nerve because I don't consider that space mine to complain about in the first place, if it stinks, I'm not afraid to hot wire it and drive it back a few blocks.
They just smiled, moved out, and a month or two later they were back.
They really are nice men, they are just old and don't give a truck about those problems.

I think we may just be a lil old car-free clown house with a motor driven junk filter.
No matter how cool our clown stuff is, it's still construction debris to some folks and the bikes are really wierd but the trucks have a "say" on what people see.
Today I decided I'm going to keep those trucks full of more crap. If I have to go to Wallmart and buy some crap I will but I bet there is a bounty of basuda within blocks.
They will find a new parking lot for 'the mobile junk show' if when they come to get it, the cab, gas tank and fenders are all full of whatever seafood restraunt flotsom, we happen to dumpster dive. hahaha!
I WIN
(This is the kind of shinnannagin thats Bound to back fire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that the picture of the lawnmower bike(a couple posts back) is from last summer, and there is a DIFFERENT truck full of junk behind it, than the one that is currently parked in the same spot.
Yessir, those junkmobiles are a fixture over here.
I figure, if there is a car wreck on Alberta, maybe a parked truck will take the impact, and shield a person...maybe even one of the kids.
So, I don't care if they move, or not. Of course, a lot of folks around here DO care: those things drive them crazy!

Dingo Dizmal said...

HAHA
We just added a wet futon matress and a bunch of debris to the truck bed, that was two days ago.
This morning the truck is gone and the futon is on the sidewalk.
If I was a rat F**k I would call the city and complain but I am not, I'm just going to collect the futon and re-apply it to the next truck Mr.Sanford brings us.

Dingo walking Doggo