Friday, September 16, 2005

The Race is on!


Now we have 2 teeny tall bikes all welded up pretty (Same shape as this red one in the photo but tiny) and a few more regular 20 inch bmx'ers. They are made so small so the events here can be more inclusive, not everybody wants to jump on a bike thats 8 feet tall just to get slammed to the ground by another fool on a tall bike.
Now getting the event to help us make money for the house will be tricky, I guess we may have to pass the tip jar when people crash and give the money to the winner.
I'm not setting a time for the big race, I think that true to form, it will start with a few yahoos racing to "Test the track" and then evolve into a roaring, crowd pleasing, chaotic figure 8 of bone crushing doom!
I imagin that the beer will kick in around dark and the finish line will blur into the starting line. creating a constant stream of SCREAM!
I wish they could be that silly while sober.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.