Sunday, September 23, 2018

friends from the land of the rising sun.

Our house rents out rooms.
By some interesting coincidence, last night both rooms were rented by early 30 somethings from The land of the rising sun. Japan.
It was our great honor to show them our life and ask about theirs.

This morning we made them coffee and showed them how to ride our tallbikes. 






Oops layed it down.

This dude was a natural.
Nice day for a ride.



























My bike takes a pic every 5 seconds so I got a lot of pics. This post is for them to choose what pics they want.



That was fun. Now to show them my office.




yes, my office is a cardboard box. They thought that was a riot.


He is asking "Is...that Marijuana?"
Calls his lady and friend.
They watched me roll a doobie. They politley applauded when I was done. I said "American origami"

I never mention people's names when I talk about them. If anything they do in our country gets them into trouble in their country, I don't want it to be because I gave up their names. "Security culture" is international.
They didn't want any but they were facinated watching and photographing me smoke a joint by myself. That works for me.



We will miss these nice folks. I wish we all lived closer.




If this guy lived here I would want to ride with him all the time. He was good and confident.







Good times. 
We collected more Japanese language and three new friends this morning.  
That was great. It's so sad to see one of them go. 
We get to keep the other two a few more days. I hope they are having a great honeymoon here in the states.
Like what we do? Wanna pitch into our clownery or catch the next show?
find us at oliveanddingo.com

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.