Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I sold a painting!

It was for $200 isn't that amazing...well let me be clear with you.
I have sold paintings for up to $600 back in the heyday of the Rubber Chicken boon.
This one is special because it was sooooo easy to do.
This painting my friend commissioned had little to no detail and it was all one color.
WTF? thats like some art school assignment or sumpin I'm just a clown.
The man commissioned me to take a five gallon bucket full of "Eggshell White" paint and create a "Piece" that covers the whole entirety of his livingroom, hallway and dining rooms every inch!
I guess this guy really loves my art because he wants me to come back and do another "piece" when he gets his next check.
How profound...I call it "three rooms and a hall".

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.