Sunday, October 21, 2007

Indoor hoses to clean up after the boy.

I'm over the shock of revisiting all the riggers of my children, the boy is like a racoon pup tearing into everything,and the girl is alright...just a bit "full of herself", it's natural for a kid that age. I keep seeing glympses of the woman my child may be in a few short years (tear of joy).
I would be in a bad way if I didn't get to see the kids, don'tget me wrong, I just don't like farm work and thats what child raising is, a lot of smelly feeding, slopping bedding, swatting flies off of and staying up all night dealing with.
Theres a sheen in my house everywhere my kids have been, if the roomates can avoid the mess they can't unhear a screech.
now that the boy s asleep (took hours, nothing else got done) It's not so bad, he is cute.
I really hate when people see me having a hard time and laugh at me or tell me I was that way as a kid and it's revenge.
My mom told me that (to death) in San Antonio, I snapped at her saying it' s not my fault, you had control of the genetics, should have hooked up with a mellow guy who likes books, not a frozen lake demolition derby driver like my dad was.
I'm glad my kid likes my house, actually she loves my place, I have a huge doll house that came with the room.
I play with the doll house everyday, I even had a bag of scale dolls and a backdrop of Atlanta Ga. that I set New Clown House in.
Tonight Skye Blue (who's grand dad built the thing) and my kid played for a long time with it.
I could hear them giggling while I was trying to get the boy to sleep.
It's clear that I'm gonna have to make some changes, at least so my blog will get less depressing.
I don't want to get a girlfriend because the attraction is child friendliness and parenting prowess,
I want it to be because she can sing and jump a tall bike or something useful like that.
I'm taking aplications *** ***.
meantime I'm looking into getting a place, with a drain in the floor and indoor hoses.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hey there, Dingo. Remember you sent me your Shorts a while back? Well, I dig 'em. Would you let me share them with an audience? Specifically, would you let me host them on www.oregonlitrev.org ? I need some clown pride on the site. Are you up for it?

Dingo Dizmal said...

Heck yeah friend, knock it out, I love that stuff.
I wish I had this movie we did called "The Robbery" it's a real jewel.

Julie said...

Hot Diggity!

Do you have them hosted as separate shorts or is it the single continuous movie as seen here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-501472739884766723

"The Robbery"?

Dingo Dizmal said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX44jkKIsXs
the Robbery is on a hard drive in someones ass right now but the you tube video is cool.
Ya kind have to come get the original of Clown Shorts if you need it,
Dingo

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.