Friday, September 14, 2007

Stunts of death

Did you hear i changed the name of the show to "Clown House Circus of Death" it sounds really creepy...yeah I'll buy that.
If anyone asks I'm gonna tell them that the name really is "The Clown House Circus Of Death Defying Stunts and Awsome Terrific stuff you'll only need the edge of your Seat For" we just ran out of ink.
Speaking of stunts;
I think Bobby Panama will be doing at least one of the big shows tommorow, thats great.
Iv'e seen him tape whole strings of Black Cats to his chest and light them, I hope he pulls off the "Plate Break" you gotta be there to see that.
I hear he has a van full of props from the Big Bang Circus Days, I can't wait, hope they washed whatever puke may have been on the stuff before.
I'm so happy to be working and living and loving, the air is sweet, even in traffic.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.