Friday, December 09, 2005

Sung to the tune of hallelujah


I GOT FIRED,
I GOT FIRED,
BY LEELA,
WHO IS CRAZY,
NOW THE-Y ARE SCREWED.

A Poem:
That was last night, now it's Friday; I wonder how they'll do.
Tyler walked out, like a loyal friend, as soon as he heard the news.
The waitstaff were so pissed, to lose a cook like this,
Now the owner will learn what bridges to burn.
His mind must be frail, to let a dope in a pony tail
Bleed the place into the ground and let the freak fire the clown.
He's gonna lose all his staff, as they run from Leela's wrath.
I am reminded: I chose the feeble minded.
I thought they were funny, unprofessional and scummy,
They were entertainment that came with little payment.
Now it's over, and I am glad
I'm through being Leela's emotional maxi pad.

The cast:

Brian is the boss's attack ponytail. He dives in, having zero experience, and makes all the big decisions. I think if this puddin'head was in a fox hole he would be shot by his own men. He gives away tons of meals and drinks and blames the kitchen for the numbers.
He said he hasn't gotten paid, and works as a volunteer, but I have yet to see him do a lick of work. He likes to chase customers out with awful music and double bookings. I think he is having a great time playing restaurant at the cost of people's livelihoods. He is, in fact, the only person he is aware of. He gets the hypocrite/full of crap award.
Leela. You know how some lonely people will attach family or romantic emotions on co-workers so they can get some form of human contact? Well, this creep is all over the crazy dial with the mood swings, calling in the middle of the night, denial, and misplaced love and rage. The Tribune accidently reported that I was the chef, and that made her focus her nastiness on me. I feel so sorry for anyone that lonely. I suspect that her and Brian may have both had parents that didn't give them enough validation; now they are all eaten up with the dumb-ass. Brian is having a blast, while Leela is stuck in an empty apartment full of dead plants.
I did get some entertainment, and got to meet the best crew ever (most are leaving as soon as they can). I gained a few super close friends, and got tons of new material relating to the human condition. I liked it there; I wish the owner would grow a pair and give the two dead weights the plank to Davey Jones's locker.

1 comment:

Dingo Dizmal said...

click on the photo then click again to zoom and you can see how dirty my shirt is...then set the image as your wallpaper and have my crotch as the first thing you see.
Works for me.