Sunday, November 20, 2005

traveling dignitaries


The loveley Captain Insano just got back from visiting our friends down south in California. There is now talk of a tour next spring or summer for us and them. It would be good to get out of Portland for a bit and lose some of this exess responsability. I like only having to worry about doing a great show, the other stuff like rent and drunks should be somebody elses problem for a while.
Still it's a long time off from now.
I was glad to know thet Cyclecide had herd about our troubles here and had seen our movie of clown shorts. And Captain Insano got gifted a real nice bike.
Look at the site, it's an idea of what kind of shinnannagins we were up to when we were interupted by city government.
I still havent gotten word from the city about if we passed an insection or not, I sure wish they would have spoken to us more, our place is almost blank, it's making the trash in the nieghbors houses stick out.I havent made any new weapons latley and we still havent gotten food stamps.
Big BBQ when we do, stay tuned.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.