Monday, November 26, 2018

We got up way early today

O was feeling ill so I cuddled her to sleep early. We both passed out. I got up at 6, it was still dark. Stove said 6:00 as I made coffee. Olive got up feeling much better and started putting her clown drag on. Then she discovered something important. It was 6 pm. We only slept a couple hours. We are 14 hours away from needing to be making these moves. Time warp.

Having my morning coffee and doobie tonight on the porch. A couple from Japan who are staying at our place just walked up from an evening on the town. I felt a bit self conscious stinking up the place. We hadn't met and I know the pot is highly illegal there. Then they put me at ease. Dude gives me the slow smile and nod then pulls out a spliff of his own. They are here for a cannabis safari. LOL. They have Portland themed shop over in Japanistan. My new friends are all loaded up with Kush, voodoo donuts and coffee fun.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.