Thursday, November 29, 2018

My Mom had a value that stuck with me all these years.

She didn't want any son of her's leaving his wife hanging because he was too shy to buy her tampons.
I never worried about it at all.
In fact, we used to have a pneumatic canon that could shoot 80 tampons (shucked) at a time.
That would lead to situations where three male clowns would be arguing about how to get "the most bang for the buck".
Walgreens: "Nothing should be banging with that product sir."
So once again duty calls. I'm more than happy to go procure some vagandages for my beloved mate.
That's where my prowess ends.
 If she didn't tell me (or i forgot) what kind to get.  I'm stuck making a choice that can be miles from correct.
The only thing more fun than being a dude standing in line with a box of tampons is being a dude standing in line to exchange incorrect tampons. Yeah everyone else in line knows what went down.
My choice this day: Pink one on top-right.
The lower ones show the lady making a "Staying Alive" disco pose and the woman next to her looks like she's falling out of a boat.
I pick the top right one because it lets her actually leap around gracefully...also it's hot pink...and technically the most bang for the buck.

http://oliveanddingo.com/donate/

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.