Monday, October 29, 2018

for science!

I live in a place that rents out rooms. A guest noticed me removing the full wastebasket from a recently vacated room. "I didn't know you work here." me: "I don't." "then what are you doing?" me:"archaeology." I was actually just helping out but I like answering questions in ways that create more questions.
You rock Radio cab. 
We had a German newsreader staying with us. 
She managed to befriend Olive and asked her to help arrange a 4 am cab to the airport. 
She gave Olive all the deets in broken English and Olive made the call. 
Radio cab was so nice to Olive.
 I could hear the radio cab lady telling Olive "4am is only a few hours so get some sleep ok?" Olive said she would and she did. 
Thanks Radio cab.
http://oliveanddingo.com/donate/

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.