Wednesday, May 09, 2018

"We're outta here! Let's go Bitches!"

Well, we were 15 min. early for our gig. 
Then we crossed paths with this thing and ended up being 10 min. late. Good call on Olive's part insisting we circumnavigate. 


I didn't mind being slowed down by the train. It's very fun for me to see all the other cyclists pooling at the gate looking concerned and also late for things. We saw the end of the train but just before it got to us, it stopped.

 HAHAHA! Olive said "We're outta here! Let's go Bitches!" 

She always calls me "bitches" it's a throwback from her high school days as a basket ball power player. Other cyclists must of heard her because after we were under way I noticed others decided to follow us. 
We rolled about 10 blocks to get around the train and at Powell street we saw the train still blocking everything. 
Good call Olive.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.