Saturday, May 19, 2018

"I'm relinquishing my hot clothes to Olive."

I got an indirect gift the other day.
At a party I was loading to leave when one of the Moms handed me two trash bags full of clothing.
"I'm relinquishing my hot clothes to Olive." This was shocking to me. She is a very attractive woman. I said "That's shocking to me, you are a very attractive woman."
She said "I have two little ones and I'm looking at at least 15 years of hardcore mommy-ing..I don't think I need any half shirts and cheerleader skirts for a while."
Well who am I to say what she does.
She knows what she wants and needs, power to her and good luck.
Now I'm stuck having to watch Olive try them all on. She passed a lot of the stuff to others (like ya do). Now I'm hoping a Dad will approach Olive.
"I'm giving up my sweat pants to Dingo so he can look as dumpy as me." and she can say "He already has that exact same pair."
Dumpy Bruthus!

like what we do?
oliveanddingo.com/donate

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.