Wednesday, April 18, 2018

"I hope you fall"

Today a man drove behind me as I rode my tallbike up Division street. 
He kept honking his horn and yelling "I hope you fall" 
I been riding my tall bike since 2005.
 I fell twice. Both falls were dog related. 
Never been hurt too bad.

I had only been riding in a straight line by the side of the road, he didn't get cut off or anything. 
He was just protesting my existence as people do sometimes.
 I feel sorry for him. Maybe he hates my freedom (moohoohahahahaha!) It doesn't bother me since I mostly get treated to smiles and waves all around. 
Hope that guy gets it together.Right before that another guy (really old codger) in a truck yelled "This is a car street buddy!" That was pretty funny.
Another man in an orange car just shook his head no like a clown and did a great frowny face. 
I laughed at him in my normal face. 
Everyone else cheered and had a good time with us. 
I don't know why three guys on the road today were acting like they come from joyless places. 
Good luck!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.