Monday, February 12, 2018

Lets build a pedal powered weeny van

I would love to recommission one of these vehicles to be a "birth control Action mobile". 

Maybe even an impressive fleet of them roving around events where folks are likely to breed. 
Colorful folks delivering free protection and long term reproductive health/STD information. 
I wonder if a truck like this could run on something other than gas? How long does it take to do an STD test? 
I would volunteer my time doing this as a matter of civic duty. Also my kind of hustler plays the long game, I'm freeing up traffic lanes for myself in 20 years (kidding I mostly ride a bike). 
I actually have a huge bag of condom kits I disperse right now. I have been leaving a couple in public restrooms when I see them. 
Sex is very healthy and important to mental, emotional and physical health. Lots of schools of thought in our country have a sad byproduct called "sexual frustration" that leads to many calamities that we would love to avoid. 
Sex should never be thought of as "dirty" or "sinful", that's "primitive" lol. 
Overpopulation IS dirty, primitive and sinful. I often think "wow folks sure are sanctimonious for being an invasive species with delusions of grandeur (and other pop psychology phrases)." HAHA! 
I can drop condom kits on the D.L. but O&D aren't ideal for this gig, we would have to create a character to mascot this. How about "Ranger Forrest Management"
 Hahaha. 
So there ya go. Lets build a pedal powered weeny van to steward the country, save a lot of water, keep down disease and decriminalize body functions while having a great time. All we need is a weenie van. 
Dare to dream.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.