Saturday, August 12, 2017

I been rolling around injured for about a month.




Olive isn't tall enough to ride my bike. She can push it though. A tree took out my shoulder and I over extended something in my ankle running up and down my bike all day for miles and miles.
I don't say much but she knows. Her bike took the above pic, she said she could see I was in a bad way. 
I was only comfy in the saddle of my bike on level ground. On big hills I can't use my foot to power up the slopes like i normally do. I had to walk my bike limping with a messed up shoulder and ankle.
 It's very painful and embarrassing. People are used to seeing me smiling not grimacing like a heavy metal singer.
Olive hooked me up today by noticing me faltering and taking my slack up the Alameda rift. I'm all kinds of grateful.


i din't like the idea when she suggested it. My rig is really heavy but Olive rocked it up the hill to Alberta street.


She got us there. woo hoo. 
We got to perform for the only kid who was ever the only kid at a birthday party gig. He had all grown ups at his last bash but they were super cool adults so he was hooked up, still great to see him hanging out with tons of his peers.His Mama hooked us up with the gig. much gratitude to her.

Like what we do?
wanna pith in to the clowns?




No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.