Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Sweet dreams are made of cheeze





Just downloaded this music to play off my bike.

Copywritten music isn't so good for our "commuting videos" so I try to "can" our own. I made this racket after being inspired by a trip to a cheese factory.

One that was situated way, way out in the Oregon. Stinkyton I think it was called.










Curating music specifically to be heard during the time it takes a tall bike to pass is critical for a tall bike clown. Short punchy sounds set the mood. ups the wow factor, gives folks time to get the cameras ready but it's more importantly a safety device. I can see folks in a 20' radius turn and know where I am in traffic, it's also how we stay together without looking over our shoulders.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.