Friday, December 12, 2014

Wedlocks: Olive Rootbeer and Dingo Dizmal wedding: The belly of the beast

,Went into the eye of the belly of the beast today (DMV).
 I driver's test was cheaper than an ID so I went ahead and failed a driving test before buying an id anyway. That finished off my bank account. Got all ID-ed up (no more feral clown) and went to get a marriage licence. It was surreal as a movie. Cubicles as far as we could see. I looked at Olive and said "I think the queen bee is going to know we exist now. Olive turned the solemn mood around in there by being so over the top giddy about getting married. 
We left them all waving and smiling. 
It's great hanging out with my family from Texas. Our little place is full of folks building things and my peeps are making lots of friends. Maya is mixing concrete, Martha delivered some pinata toys and my Mom and sister are landing lots of helpful hands.There is a touch of the customary culture shock. They have already given Walmart money, they like junk food and react to rain like it's made of fire. Still great to have sharp, loyal family members around who are ready to do whatever it takes to make the wedding fly.They got to see two of our shows today.
oliveanddingo.com

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.