Sunday, October 26, 2014

This guy decided to use his car as a shovel to push Olive into a ditch. We just did a b-day party for one of the hardest working volunteers at Cafe Au Play. We had our gear in the driveway watching our bus leave without us. He rolled up and laid on the horn like it was rush hour. Nobody was behind him but when Olive didn't move fast enough, he floored it shoving Olive me and all our gear into the bushes. I couldn't get over what a horrible person he was until I actually saw something worse, He was picking one of the kids up! Someone trusted this douchenozzle with children! I was livid but I didn't have the same options available to me that I had in Texas so all I could do was yell. People were pulling me back saying not to confront him because he is a lawyer...he seemed to agree "You bitches can't do anything!" 


and he peeled out the whole time swearing and calling Olive names. I backed off when the guy with the Teamsters shirt hollered for everyone to shut up and chill out. No matter how heated I get, I'm not gonna piss off the Teamsters. 
Anyway, I'm really angry right now...and I don't care at all that he is a lawyer. I saw attempted vehicular assault. I feel most sorry for the kid he picked up. Olive is still pretty shaken up.

We were in his way  that was our crime. In the parking lot of all places. when we didn't get out of the way fast enough he swatted us off, then we dove back to save our music stuff and he rolled on us again. We can't afford to lose our stuff (it's the most expensive thing we own and it pays the rent). Every day Just like everyone else we dodge cars getting around. This was the first time ever seeing a driver actually aiming for us. Too bad our bikes were miles away at the time. In the end we didn't get hurt and this post raised awareness about bullies so I'm happy. Olive is pretty grumpy about this guy endangering all the little kids that orbit us (including his own) in a cafe space dedicated to kids and safety.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.