Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Olive and my new business is called "Chicken DOers" the DO stands for Dingo and Olive, the phrase makes fun of old king George.

(Eek)Thanks to Facebook we had to get "all businessed up and legal" much faster than we expected to. Normally people just fly under the radar till they get running. I'm watched pretty close nowdays. There are a few people who would love to see me fail so I have to dot those i's and cross those t's.
Right here we are setting up a mail box for folks to mail our money to.
wanna CoLoRiNg BOOK? $5 to this address will get cha' one postage paid.
4110 SE Hawthorne Blvd.#142
Portland OR. 97214


Tomorrow we have to go register with the government and get a ...tax ID I think. Balloon busking fluctuates too much to track very well but this item is relatively easy to track. CHICKEN DOers!


I'm not complaining about doing the extra work! Normally when lots of folks support us clowns I say "Thanks Portland" but right now I'm honored to be saying (gulp.*)"Thanks America!" People from all over the country are ordering coloring books. So far stacks of them are going to OR.WA.PA.GA.AL.LA.TX.FL. WTF???
Olive and I keep looking at each other like we just pushed a boulder down a hill.
Thanks for letting us be so silly while we make a living. I love my friends so much.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.