Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Olive won't ever let us eat crappy food...

...unless it's the foundation of an entire building!

Kidding)
I don't blame her, when we first met this lady spent a lot of money having all my systems overhauled. We take great care of each other and she wants me to last a long time. Of course it's a lot easier when my darling babies were here three days a week. When everyone eating nutrient dense foods it was harder for me to sneak junk food into the cupboard.

Last night at the grocery store i decided to do a fact finding/eavesdropping mission. I was interested in folks talking on cell phones. I kept my head down and discovered out of 6 people, the 3 women were having non shopping related conversations and the 3 men were lost, confused, or forgot what they went in for.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.