Sunday, June 06, 2010

Package of love to Alabama

We gained a new close friend and an art patron one day when a nice lady saw some of my paintings on this blog and ordered herself and her daughter a couple. Olive and I have been working on them during the rains so we stay productive.
This is a crappy photo of a sweet painting the way it is ready to ship to the great state of Alabama. We still have to give it a tall bike ride and dumpster some shipping materials.

This is how the Monkey painting started.

Olive and I are a great team. I come up with layouts and she renders them like an old pro.
She had no problem getting in there and painting over large swaths of my art...she clear cut my painting!!!!

hahahahaw! I don't mind...she is a bad ass woman and deserves full credit for making magic happen all around her. I love Olive's artwork.

Thank You Olive ...I'm so lucky we are partners! We meet each other Mentally, Emotionally, Physically and Spiritually. We show each other how to pray and how to play...You treat my kids as your own. Thank YOU!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.