Monday, March 01, 2010

Olive's mom's 40th birthday was spent Paintballing!

tag me in the ass i dare ya! MUG! JAZZ FEET! HAAAY! it's hard to make out in combat. smelling fear Her MOms gotziz a granade!!!!!!!! AND CUPCAKES!!!!! Spooky as the little balls whizzz by or explode on yer noggin. You gotta wear goggles because those things will put an eye out. Um Rootbeer....I'm pretty sure we are on opposite teams so we should ...Y'know....split up and try to shoot each other.. I soon got disenfranchised with the Sandy citystate army. I left the group. I wondered off to form my own new country. Before leaving...I used my position (at the snack table)my clown skills and my considerable skills as a military tactician to summon a small band of guerrillas. Meet Generalisimo Dingozian. Meet the "Cascadian free muskrat surgical strike force pony league" to my left "Sump-pumper" and to my right "Oreo". I was so pleased to have a crew of such eager human shields...ooops I mean compatriots. They negotiated with spray and pray tactics as well as play and play tactics. Without any gross national product our little country quickly had to resort to piracy. We began skirting the borders looking for targets of opportunity. Thanks Hannah Banana and Audrey for taking such great photos!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.