Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm ready to start another clown band...it should feel something like this...


I like classical music, cartoons, story telling, bunnies and stuff blowing up...I also like making good money by behaving badly.
Gigs are no problem, infrastructure is already laid down and people will hire us based on my rep. I don't do very well with drunks, junkies, lazy folks or Christians who actually believe the teachings of Christianity.
You don't have to be a clown or sideshow worker... I WILL TRAIN!
You just have to be good at making the hard stuff look easy and the easy stuff look hard. It's also a good idea to be in good shape and know how to ride a bike.
So far the band needs...(a name) a practice space, a mixer for giant speakers,a prop crew.
Natasha and I are the front people and I'm looking for the rhythm section and a moog operator if possible.
fastclown@veryfast.biz
If you are really talented at music and want to be in a gang/band that leaves the crowds feeling like they just experienced something DROP me a line.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.