Friday, August 28, 2009

the bank robbed US?

WOW Bank of America loan sharked us last week.
Before going out of town I gave Olive $500 to put in her bank.
I have been saving up merch money for stage equipment and didn't want to lose an apron full of 20s to a house break in.
Well, turns out she had an over draft of a few bucks and because of it I lost my wad anyway.
Every time she used her card the %35 interest rate went up and by the time we got home we lost all the show's money, all her money and they said there was nothing they could do.
Three things piss me off beyond repair:
losing track of my children, losing my bike, losing my mutha flucking merch money!
Back when I was in the Corporate Circus I used to lose cash all the time (in the stands)and they used to get so mad at me.
I had to think about this... I did all that work just to help bail out a bank WTF?
I tell ya friends... as a kid, my hero and roll model was Conan the barbarian.
My first thoughts in any situation are W.W.C.D?
What Would Conan Do?

I have owned a real battle ax for many years now...what do you think would happen if a guy who has trained for years to stay on a tall bike even when attacked is angry enough and using a battle ax instead of a jousting pole?
I would have my money back as long as the dough was in the parking lot and nobody shot bullets at me.
I know it sounds idiotic but it's fun to fantasize about the slightly plausible scenarios.
I'm immune to pepper spray by now and rubber pellets have only gotten me angrier during past political demonstrations...it would be bullets bringing this clown down.
A small car may be able to knock me out but a big car has no chance...that is without a gun.
Another hero was Jessie James until I realized what a racist prick he was...besides, I really find guns distasteful for combat and robberys.
In my opinion warring and pillaging are a knife and club kind of sport.
Dueling one on one is and amazingly great use for guns!
Yeah back to reality...I lost a ton of money and now I gotta just hustle some more sheckles and make sure my babies get taken care of.
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose...My life is fun and exciting so I just can't get as angry as I used to get.
I live in the cradle creativity...I'm a Rockstar's Rockstar in fabulous, historic Portland!
My years of high adventure across this country have paid off. All the times enduring freezing cold, marching sick, being broke and fighting for my life have developed into a Utopian Renaissance for me.
There is more money out there, my shows are packed every night.
I was expecting...and even looking forward to getting all mad and running up to the bank half cocked and flailing but the rage never came.
I looked at my woman Olive...she smiled...I smiled back...I felt no anger at all.
That pisses me off!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.