Wednesday, July 22, 2009

songs I listen to before a show to get ready (click here)

all the songs on my Myspace profile are placed to be listened to by me while I put on make up and load the tall bike.
My favorite music is Chervona and they get me in the mood (inside my head)that I need to make a living.
Sometimes ya gotta erase whats going on during the day and reprogram the right attitude for the occasion at night.
Grumpy clowns don't make any money unless they get hit with stuff it seems.
The song "Reality Show" is so frikkin insane that I can't hear it without getting in an amazing mind set.
I love that it feels like they are talking to me.
I get chills when they say "Screaming and shouting like April Fool" because I'm the clown they hire every year to be the April Fool.
Oh by the way...
Tonight the show is at Dante's inferno Downtown Portland, not for the squeemish.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.