Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dingo Dizmal seeks ride from PDX to Seattle! Got a car?


Hi friends!
i'm looking to find a companion with a car and maybe some talent to drive Olive and I out to Seattle for a big Rock and Roll show this Saturday.
I want to leave Fri. night and come back Sun. day.
I'm hosting.a show in a bar called the Blue Moon .
http://www.myspace.com/thesunnysideseattle
Above are the particulars...
WOW, it's a good deal for someone who has the weekend free and a legal vehicle for us to ride in,
Our driver/show mate gets the whole fun rock star trip, a third cut of the $100 base pay plus your finger in any of the other honey pots we dig up.
I'm looking for some one who's vehicle can carry two or three tall bikes but thats not nessisary.
I'm also hoping to find a companion who's personality works well on stage, it's just the two of us for this show so we may need all the help we can get!
I got the gas, food and some Afghani Goo!
We are not fans of cigarettes but we both like bad heavy metal music and books on tape!
If a lot of us want to go we should get a hotel room or two.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.