Saturday, March 28, 2009

today I worked on the video for Floater!

It was kind of like being cast as the Big Bad Wolf, they didn't want me smiling or being funny. Floater is a heavy rock band and the song has some heavy themes like homelessness and un-understanding.
My part was of a Clown King who rules an urban underworld and menaces the protagonists of the story.
I sure love experiencing life with Olive, today she was able to go to work with me, she even put my make-up on.
On the set I saw quite a few familiar faces as well as met some new friends, I dealt with wind, rain, cold, traffic and still had a great time.
Having a cool job is still work so I had to concentrate when I'm "ON" but the rest of the time I hung out and enjoyed Portland and all the commotion a production set stirs up. Getting paid to stand around has perks...mostly in the nipples when it's as cold as it was today.

This is Kile, the guy who hired me. THANKS KILE!!AND ROB of course.

The skate park, not part of the video but still a cool place to work near.




On the set ya do a lot of standing around waiting for your name to be called, farting was very popular during the down time...



Staying warm and watching the Rock Star (Rob Wynia)work in the rain.
























No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.