Thursday, February 26, 2009

I love raw food and fruit, You can eat corn, yams and stuff raw y'know...

This morning I was peeling an orange.
The fruit felt like there were small marbles rolling around in it.
WTF?
I peeled slowly from the top and instantly about 40 spiders poured out.
They ran down my arm and spilled out in all directions.
"my that's an interesting turn of events" I shrieked quietly.
Then it dawned on me...my that's an interesting turn of events, I must be frikkin dreaming.
Then I woke up.
I tried L.S.D. in the 1990's...I hated it, hope it's not from that.
Y'know people sometimes say to me
"Yew must be on a lotta acid to do what you do..."
That offends me to the core!
There's no way to even do what I do on beer much less than mind control pharmaceuticals.
I just stick with what grows to treat all my ills accordingly, I never take pills not even aspirin. If I have a head ache I just get some one to put hands on me and massage it out...or take a hot shower!
I thought I found a "roach" in my coat pocket the other day.
I stumbled around in my possessions and found a small clay pipe I threw the treasure in and smoked it, it was a raisin eeeeeew1coff-coff-coff...not bad.
Now I know there are some prunes round here!!

1 comment:

Cantankerous Titles said...

dingo.

this is joe biel. i want to build a crazy liveable trailer also. let's talk. joe@microcosmpublishing.com

joe

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.