Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No need for a title...the photos tell most of the story.




















What do you think happened?
M. was getting a special tattoo...she wanted O. to draw it by hand...a tat to commemorate the two's amazing friendship, they left arm in arm.
I was going out to re-stock 7 T-shirts to my favorite venue...we all said bye bye.
About 30 min's later my phone rings and they had forgotten the art.
I raced back to where they live, found the art and rode fast and hard to the tattoo place near 40th and Hawthorne.
Jerry was super nice and helpful. knowledgeable and professional, the place smelled like a hospital and was well lit.
M. was so happy she took us out to eat sushi.
YAAAAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's really really purty.

also.. old non related photo

[IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h132/clownarchy/portland021.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.