Tuesday, November 11, 2008

sugar and gasoline...I lost my wallet and ID!!!!!

Life is like both nowdays, instead of good and bad, it's great and awful...well, I really can't complain.
On the day we got a new president, I got a tattoo, (unrelated) it's of an olive wearing a top hat.
I got it done by my friend Sage who has a tat studio in South East, odd that I did that, I usually hate tattoos on anyone outside of the pit fighting ring but I wanted this one for spiritual and emotional reasons.
Sage is the same religion that I am and about as old so he was the choice for me.
Sage under charged me, so I over tipped him (Thats the "Portland Hook up" at it's finest) and anyhow I ended up with only about $6 in my wallet.
I think I was off guard being in the company of "miss O" the subject of my tattoo, being in love can be debilitating sometimes, I lost track of my wallet.
Now I don't have I.D. or debit card, SHIT!
Subconsciously I guess I thought my wallet was worthless without money in it but it now SUCKS!
How can a gypsy-clown find proof for another I.D.?

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.