Tuesday, October 21, 2008

quite the mover, she can act and is a singer…but is she funny?

well...yes
Creating a character for my friend O is going to be challenging let me tell ya, she is green, she is a wonderful dancer and quite the mover, she can act and is a singer…but is she funny?

The big thing in her favor is that to her, all magic is possible, if String Theory holds correct , then anything IS indeed possible…and in our case…probable.
I’m going to this little El Salvadoran place near Meticon bike shop ( 54th and Foster SE) get a Lengua Burrito and watch a couple hours of Spanish TV.
Why?
Why not?
You should too.
It’s just that building a clown from scratch is a skill, you have to take what is there and build around it…so it fits her.
Spanish TV is full of clowny women who fit her fantastic shape, I can get ideas about what style clothing is perfect for her, how long dark hair can be arranged to be attractive and fun but out of the way.
My hair is long too and I get make-up in it before it’s set all the time.
I’m looking for what a busty woman can wear and how she might hide her bust if she ever needed to.
Maybe someday we can go out as each other’s character, working on stuff just builds more and more trust.
I’m not finding the Dingo Cowboy hat that I need to re-invent the character.
It will be hard to put the make-up on since the cowboy clown died at the end of the Clown House.
It’s also important for the characters to have a place to live.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.