Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tue. Open Mic Alberta!

Now I'm in my home turf again, I'm outside of Sound Grounds Cafe.
Tonight I'm landing in North East for the Swap Meet/ Open Mic at the Star E Rose cafe on 24th street and Alberta.
As I left Caffeine's house I noticed that I was much heavier than I was used to, thats odd because I was giving away a lot of my favorite stuff just to lose wieght.
It was my left side trailor rim and it was (now I'm coining a phrase) shedding spokes at an alarming rate, I had to limp it from 52nd and Powel to Belmont and 37th.
Along the way I met a meth-american who gave me a whole 24" wheel to go where my 26 lives, I installed it and now thats what I'm running.
My plan today is get another wheel and pedal out to NE Alberta for a swap meet/open mic.
Last Open mic was packed but nobody was buying anything, thats how I get paid, this time I saked the folks to bring some trade goods.
I wish they had equipment at Star E Rose, I have to truck it from SE to make open mic happen.
Yesterday I had a sweet date with my son Bruce, it was awsome, we tore up some coffee shops and roamed some streets.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.