Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Skelital farm house:


Theres Caffeine after her clown gig
Skelital farm house:
I'm having a morning smoke and a cup of coffee while watching my kids and dog play in the garden.
Don't worry I'm not into any tobacco, I'm smoking ganja mixed with skull cap.
Just a little relaxing smoke and java after waking up at 6 (in my ex wifes bed) and making the kids breakfast.
I have been pulling into her yard at her house and tagging her out, she leaves and I take over being the oldest fool in the house.
I usually sleep in my trailer with the baby moniter on my chest but last night I passed out on her bed exhausted after fighting the two year old to sleep, I had to resort to "Psy-Ops" to get him down, I may have hypnotized myself too.
I hope she don't return to find her bed smells of clownfeet, that would piss me off.
I like how well they get along here, they are living in a style that reminds me of pages before the Clown House was so big, when it used to be just another punk house.
Caffeine has showed them a lot of tricks that we lived by in the Portland Punk Houses of the 90s.
I'm talking about when the focus of the house wasn't all about making a living off of personality and undermining the stupidity of government, we used to be happy with the simpler goal of punk rock, drinking, having little to no carbon footprint and of course...undermining the stupidity of government.
This place smells like all the other great punk houses I remember...awful...good awful.
They grey water/bucket flush here, that means that sinks have pipes removed and empty into 5 gallon buckets, bathwater is left too.
Old water is rotated to the bathroom where it flushes the toilettes, the water from the laundry fills the garden, this is how I have lived too many moons ago, it's cool to see them at it.
They want to fill all the grass space with food growing...Ya think thats a good idea?
Yes it is,
Grass is so stupid, what an idiotic, useless crop, the summer brings constant mowing all around the place, it disgusts me...ick.
Today one of the old boys next door got to blowing the dust and debris from in front of his parents house, this moron blew it all down the street at all the other neighbors houses, now his moms house looks like the A hole that covered everyones cars in dust.
The folks who live here that don't have children still do a lot of baby tending, it's as important as growing food and all the other stuff they do, they respect the kids, they arn't a chore like they are to me (lol).
It's so nice taking care of my kids on thier own turf, it's way easier, they do Food Not Bombs here, that means there is so much free food around that I have to leave the house a lot to keep from getting sick from over eating.

Thats Anya and Meghan, they just scored a whole truck load of Tofurkey!

The dude next to her is James.

This is one of the most ferral tribes I have ever lived near, they are colorful with sticks and feathers in thier hair, they are already warning me that as soon as it gets hot enough they will all most likely be naked a lot, thats cool with me.
They have a free box section of the porch it's full of garage sale type stuff, it changes a lot.
The free food section of the porch has a fridge full of goodies and boxes of veggies.
They sometimes have just garbage, the food rots and the free box is just full of detritus, most times theres something, I'm waiting to help out with a dump run.
We went to a garage sale and I got a huge cammo net for my trailor bike, it was fun, I may go garage saleing today but the thing is, I have only the size of a footlocker to keep stuff so I may buy stuff I can't keep.
I got the kiddo's fed and before bed Meghan, (a swarthy, roomate here) played a Prince record for us.
We had a nice dance party.
While we were dancing, James (another punker that lives here) came in with a perplexed look on his face.
They don't hear much 80s pop music around here and they were both babies when that disk came out.
I asked Meghan , "Should we let him off the hook?"
She lowered the volume and then spiked it for thje song "Purple Rain" nice Meghan!
James is from the East coast and then grew his punk wings in the American South West, we have one thing in common and that is that we both have seen a lot of human on human carnage in our time, if you walk up on us talking and we are both laughing, you may listen in and be horrified, we both come from violent parts of the south and we are both damaged from it, joking makes it less terrible.
I got my baby monitor and layed down in my bike house, I heard the dead bolt on the front door lock and then it dawned on me, "what good is a monitor if I'm locked out and two floors away from my kids"?
I went around, climbed a fence barefoot and eventually got into the house, I bedded down on the couch downstairs, I don't like sleeping in Caffeines bed because it hurts my back, I also don't want her bed smelling of "Ex-dude" if she brings a date home.
I never say anything when I smell other bull male humans on my dates or girlfriends but I do notice, I'm really in touch with my primal side and often it's a deal breaker to smell other bulls.
I didn't know that where I was sleeping was in the direct path of a rat super highway, the two rats that live here run free and the couch is a major hub on the nighjt time activities.
They messed around on my face, got in my toes and eventually I got sick of it and moved on, when I got up and shook my blanket, rats fell out, it was cool.

Bruce pissed in a potty!
Bruce has another little boy named Andrew living in the house, they are great for teaching eachother about the potty, they also kick each other asses a lot, we are working with them.
Robin is the coolest kid in the world I enjoyed all the stuff we have done so far, we went on a treasure hunt, went shopping, the girl has mad skills and good instincts.

It's fathers day and I'm doing fatherly things, drinking coffee, micro maneging little fuzzy things and feeding everyone.
I broke the kitchen down and scrubbed some walls, I like to be an asset to the house, this one's pretty happy with your friend and nerrator (C.W.O.ref).
I ran out of Caffeine brand dog food, it comes in a can...a bean can, see she takes a big stock pot of animal parts into the garage.
There are vegans in the house so she cooks meat outside, so she cooks the meat and adds some rice and healthy stuff, then whala mammal food, it gets divided between the two kids and the dog, thing is, I ran out of dog rations, she freezes the dog's food in cans for when she is away, I'm telling you, she ruined women for me, the lady can do anything, anywhere at any time.
RPM was riding Bam around on her bike and when he caused her to bail she threw herself into the rose thorns to keep him from injuring himself, then HE cried, what a chump!
Will buried some wood in the driest part of the garden so it would hold water, cool huh?

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.