Saturday, June 07, 2008

my new mantra:

"When one door closes, another one opens" I just had a pretty, perfect door slam shut on me tonight, it sucked, I deserve to be treated well, so I shouldn't knock at that door ever again.

Getting duped left me reeling in the rain for an hour or so, I was confused and in disbelief, then a voice in my head sang and was joyful.
I asked "Kind spirit, how can you laugh so when such turmoil is afoot?"
The answer was a resounding rushing noise created when a vacume is unsealed-
When one door closes another opens and as I recall. the cowboy clown tends to get quite a few doors opening when one closes.
I found my way back to my house bike.
People keep offering me couches to sleep on but I love my house bike, right now I wouldn't want to sleep anywhere else, it's a place that I don't have to trust or depend on anyone but myself...I sleep good.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.