Sunday, April 13, 2008

cute kids outside the Clinton st. Theatre

He told this young lady's boyfriend that she was leaving him because he was crummy in the sack.
He told the guy that he would be making out with her from now on and if he didn't like it piss off.
The guy appreciated the gesture and they kept friendship, the ex is now stalking her.


In related news the victor in this love triangle was out of options in the housing/job rat race bullshit.
Stupidly he has joined the military and is shipping out to boot camp in May where they will teach him to be cannon fodder in Iraq.
I squirted a fat load of watergun at the top of the kids head to show him what"s to come.
Ollie and I were freaked out that his head drank all the water, there was no splash and it was a "super soaker" round, hope it works with lead..
I told him about how my criminal record kept me out of Iraq in the 90s and how glad that happened.
They called me a Goth/cowboy" awwww.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.