Saturday, March 29, 2008

don't forget to lay in the grass

How to...
I'm getting so much crap email, it's stuff I can't imagine people ever using.
So I'll clear this up right now.
If you want to look down and see a bigger penis, cut off your pubic hair!
If you want to get trim, happy and healthy, don't take stress pills, just eat right and move around a lot,
feed your brain while your at it and don't forget to lay in the grass.
If you want sex to last longer, wear two condoms and blast spanish language soap operas.
I do respect the nigierian email scams because they work, I always admire a good ruse but I hate getting caught in the cross fire.
Um also...if you arn't motivated to do laundry, don't take speed "Vitamins" just crap your pants...works for me.
My back is bugging me so much I'm thinking of taking a pill or two, pills of the over the counter type.
Actually I still wont take pills, I plan to take a long bath and stretch some more.
"The Grope" got here today, he just drove in from Texas (near where I'm from) and reported for duty, I called him the Grope because of the way he gripped the ground when on a bike I thought was too small for.
I wish he was called "Grope" because he was so good at rubbing backs.
Do I sound distracted?
I asked an oracle and the answer was as follows:
O:"Dingo, remember when you were 4 years old?"
D.: no
O:Ok you had to take a shit but were too stupid to go to the bathroom and thus was a real asshole to all the people closest to you until you finally went, after relieving youself, you were a teddy bear...till you had to poop again.
Dingo, find someone to rub your damn back."
I usually avoid that Oracle, it's a jerk, sometimes you get chicken, sometimes feathers.
Speaking of feathers, with the Grope here that makes three circus workers in my crew, we already started wheels moving for a spectacular spring season for the Blood Sugar Circus.
Speaking of rope...I cleaned my closet out all weekend and shifted all my stuff around, it was fun and something to do while in the dumps.
I found out I have a BUNCH of rope, all sizes and shapes, seems like if someone wanted me to I could tie them up in the most cartoony way, I'm looking.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.