Saturday, January 12, 2008

ok, so I said it...

OK so I said "Give me an excuse Megan" and she did, dig this...
I vacuumed my bed, blankets, carpet and pillows, after two weeks, did laundry (I never do laundry, I just use sock stumps for weeks if left undisturbed) I decreased the beast by about %25, it's an exciting chrysalis, I clean up really nice when provoked.
I have an appointment with the V.D. Doc to get" clearance" on Tuesday. and I hope I pass my tests, I didn't have time to study.
Cleaned my room and burned all the "small clothing" that I had shared with da other wimmins, out of respect for all.
As soon as I opened my windows (Skye's Idea) and vacuumed (also her idea) with a bad ass, dumpstered, machine of hers, my asthma cleared up,go figger.
Its fun to surface into the normal world, very exotic to me (like dating a Zebra).
Don't worry yall I'm no dope, I'm still the same fool, in fact I just blew my bike out by riding the tallest working tall bike in Portland, over the tallest bridge in Portland (thanks to Larson)she was right there with me.
My gig was at 7:00 pm and at 6:49, I was in a laundry mat pulling bedding out of a clothes drier, I made it on time to a nice crowd.
I expect in the next week:
English circus friends visiting (anyone have room for some vans to park?).
More fun with the kids.
some video work, maybe a movie night.
Rock and roll.
Cheers!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.