Sunday, January 27, 2008

I need art stuff, anyone want to trade for art supplies?

It's a sunday mornin here at Skye Tower in the portland, I woke up tangled up in my sweetie, with us also was my 2 year old son Bam and RPM on the floor.
We don't get mushy around the kids but we do cuddle a lot, they cuddle too, except for this morning when my first real eyes open look at the day was seeing my son wake my daughter by straddling her head with his wet diaper legs eeeew!
It was a Sweet and Sour mornin having meghan and bam between the sheets.
Speaking of sheets, whats up with sheets?
When my friend Meghan started waking up at my house, she instructed me to get some sheets, I laughed "Yeah right", she stood there blinking at me and it dawned on me that she really wanted me to put sheets on my bed.
I roll in two sleeping bags, a military blanket, a county jail blanket and one of those big blue super blankets that moving companies use to protect surfaces in the trucks.
Most of my bedding came with the room or I don't know where it came from.
I suspect she wants sheets for the same reason I hate sheets, you have to launder them a lot.
I always thought sheets were better at keeping evidence than keeping you warm, it's not so much a problem because we both hate having sex in beds anyway so sleeping is what we do there.
I don't like laundry doing unless it's funny (56 pounds of jock straps I would have a blast laundering in public).
As of now we are three adults taking care of four kids, only one kid is old enough to be any fun, the others are high maintenence and exhausting.

They are also a barrel of fun, super funny and super fun at times, don't get me wrong I love this group of winged monkeys.
We were going to visit the Hawthorne Hostel for brunch with Sean and friends but they were behaving so well, we didn't want to move them.
I went over there with some citrus for them, maybe next week I will swing by.
Nope, next week I'm doing the Dead Baby Downhill and then on to Canada.
Did you know that Canola Oil is actually the oil extracted from...RAPE SEED????
Yes I have some reliable people telling me that the Can- in Canola stands for Canada.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.