Saturday, December 08, 2007

pay day

Just got back from Walgreens, I had to make myself spend my $80 windfall on myself or it would go elsewhere and into oblivion.
It's hard for me to treat myself to anything, I can hardly relax on a couch for chrissakes.
I went in, the canned, holiday music inside made me happy like sugar hitting a bloodstream, It was true, sonic joy, then happiness.
"Happy"began falling to tolerable and then eventually the music inspired irritation, rage, then thoughts of suicide.
I got some medicine I had been needing to remove warts, I bought some pencils, some markers and some super thick mints.
After getting some blueberry 420 from the hood, I went home.
Good combo:
Mints/ pot
Our friend Gypsy Geoff the clown is visiting from Milwaukee, he is gonna blow your mind when you see his act, he is a card shark,
a magician, comic, juggler, acrobat, lots of things, he is staying here for work trade but he is hardly here when it's not work time,
he is having a blast with one of our tall bikes and the city of Portland.
Tonight he is at Reed collage doing Juggling night.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.