Saturday, December 08, 2007

morning of the show

I did laundry, made breakfast and scrubbed the tub...just kidding, I did none of that stuff, I woke up with a pretty lady and spent the first few hours of my day under the covers, then off to coffee, the audition went well , she has the job (circus and girlfriend), you can see her act tonight at the gig.
I call her "Axle Grease the clown" she will be a fierce warrior harpy until I lovingly convince her to disrobe and let me paint her boobs, I bet she won't attack me...um..yeah..the crowd loves that act.
I'm running on coffee and fruit, can't wait to get on the road, I'll be running off fliers and then heading out around town asking people to come to the show, then it's a 3 hour practice, some herbal remedy, a shower shave and make up, then a quick loading of the tall bike trailers then.....
The Show!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.