Thursday, November 22, 2007

the new "Jack Asses" collection


First one: "Super Model" If you have seen the "Celebrated Rubber Chickens of Dingo the Clown" you will love the new "Jack Asses" collection.

YAY ASS!

I have sold lots and lots of rubber chicken paintings over the last two years, now I'm starting a new set called "the Jack Ass set". It gives me great pleasure to paint something, laugh my ass off at it's concept, add it to the rest of the body of work and move on. When I see one of my paintings on someone else's wall I still get a huge laugh, can't help it, it's funny. That's why I don't mind when people buy and give my paintings as gag gifts, it IS a gag.




Where the "Rubber Chicken collection" is all about chickens set in history, the Jack Ass set will deal with mostly donkey jokes and some word play.
This is the first one, I call it "The super model" it's the punch line of a joke done during the third act of our circus show and it's the second edition after the first donkey was doused with water and then stolen, this one has been used on stage a couple of times. The Chicken paintings "Ice age" and "angler" are for sale too at $300 and $75 for angler fish. There are 33 paintings in rubber chickens so far, they are growing and a comic book is in the works too.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.