Friday, October 05, 2007

went to first thursday

I got up on my bike and had a strange sensation, I pulled myself up and shoved a pedal down, the bike flew forward, I did this again and I was rolling fast and hard.
I got to abig hill and started pumping up it, from my chest I began to hear and feel a growl, by the time I was at the top I was roaring.
The bike is again my tool and steed, I'm no longer weak and sickly just draped over the handlebars hoping to get where I was going.
I went to first thursday to check the scene, I found that I truly hate art as much as I hate music, I do like my friends and I met a lot of them.
I like some art but anything that I can just crap out with no effort bores the hell out of me.
I'm going to first friday on Burnside tonight, wanna come meet me there?

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.